We’re passionate about the value that coaching and mentoring can bring to a firm. We strongly believe in the benefits of embedding a coaching and mentoring capability within a practice, so that your people can continue to grow, develop and contribute to overall business objectives.
We help firms build internal coaching and mentoring capability. Our mission in Quiver Management is to place
Coaching at the heart of leadership
We believe that coaching/mentoring is a core mind-set and skill set for partners and leaders in professional practices. Through good quality coaching and mentoring of junior staff you increase their performance, bring in more fee earning business, make better decisions and take more responsibility. As your talents develop, this will release more of your time to grow the business and the strategic aspects of your role.
We provide European Quality Award winning and internationally accredited coaching and mentoring training programmes for leaders and professionals to increase performance in the workplace, and would be happy to share examples of how this training has delivered tangible, positive results.
The benefits for professionals include:
- Higher performance of team members
- Improved succession and talent development
- Enhanced communication between leaders and staff
- Improved appraisal conversations
- Better motivation and higher morale in the team
- Greater empowerment of staff
- Less dependence on leaders
- A better balance between task and people orientation
- Enhanced delivery of professional services
- An additional income stream for the practice
We run all of these programmes as in-house courses, and also run a series of open courses across the UK.
Read also about how we help organisations build a coaching culture.Download our brochure
Call Jan on 07732 786 456
Meet our TeamFind out more