Good communication skills are key to success in work, life and relationships. Indeed, research usually rate communication skills as the most important skill in the work place.
This 1-day workshop will give you an understanding of how communication works, what gets in the way and provide a practical tool set to help you communicate more effectively with clients and colleagues.
During the Corona virus lockdown a lot of managers are struggling to communicate effectively with their team members. We are also running a 1/2-day or 1-day inhouse courses where we particularly focus on communicating effectively with dispersed teams working from home.
The course participants will learn
- How communication works
- Communicating with purpose
- Understanding the receiver / audience
- Communicating with different personalities
- Effective listening
- The importance of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Barriers and filters in communication
- Building rapport to improve communication
- Choosing communication methods
- Communicating effectively with remote dispersed team members
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with discussions and exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.