This one-day Master Class is designed for advisers and planners who have previously attended the ‘Coaching Skills for Financial Planners’ workshop and would like to develop their coaching skills further to become a Trusted Adviser. The training will look at how to help your clients make good decisions and change long ingrained mindsets and habits to ahieve financial happiness and wellbeing.
The course will help the participants:
- Become a trusted adviser who helps their clients achieve financial happiness and wellbeing
- Learn more advanced coaching skills
- Learn to recognise clients’ unhelpful thinking patterns and biases
- Help their clients make good quality decisions
- Understand how people are affected by change
- Support their clients to change and deal with change
- Apply the new tools and understanding back in their financial practice
The training workshop is interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop. Please note that we highly recommend that the participants attend the one-day ‘Coaching Skills for Financial Planners’workshop before attending the advanced course.
Open courses and in-house courses
We run these as in-house courses for teams of advisers and planners. Look at our events page for upcoming open workshop dates and locations that we are running across the UK. If none of these dates and locations suit you or you are interested in an in-house course for your team of advisers, please contact us. You are of course also very welcome to sign up to our monthly newsletter, where you will be kept updated with new event dates.