Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people, giving them usable skills in an effective and fun learning environment.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and techniques involved in designing and delivering effective training sessions.
The course will not only build the participants’ skills but also the confidence as trainers and facilitators.
By the end of this three-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe how they will accurately diagnose what development is required
- Explain how to select the most suitable and effective development method(s)
- Describe how to create effective objectives, content and supporting materials
- Explain how they will use a range of facilitation techniques to meet the needs of their learners
- Demonstrate the ability to design and deliver dynamic training sessions
- Produce a personal action plan based on the insights they have gained over the days
This is a three day, highly participative workshop that culminates with the participants delivering a thirty-minute training session.
Discuss your training needs...
Call us to discuss your training needs on 0333 123 2002, or email email@example.com