Time is often a scarce commodity in businesses. If we just had more hours in the day, more resources, we could achieve so much more, grow our businesses faster, see more customers, create more opportunities, and design more products and so on. Some people respond to this pressure by working longer hours to get things done, but that approach reaches some natural limitations eventually.
In this one-day intensive you will learn how to take pro-active control of your valuable time, prioritise your efforts for higher productivity and identify and deal with time wasters.
The course participants will
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritising efforts for better results
- Learn a framework for analysing work efforts
- Be inspired to prioritise your time more effectively
- Learn a methodology to move work patterns away from reactive and towards pro-active
- Appreciate how to define and use organisational and personal goals to optimise own efforts
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Gain a tool box of prioritisation and time management tools and techniques
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.