Presenting or speaking to an audience regularly tops the list in surveys of people’s top fears – more than heights, flying or dying! Whether you are a business owner, manager and specialist you are likely to be required to give presentations on a regularly basis. This can be product, company or training presentations to existing clients, potential clients or colleagues, or it can be public speaking opportunities at seminars, business networking events or conferences.
This 1-day workshop will give you the tools and techniques to plan and prepare your presentations for high impact, keep your audience engaged and to speak with confidence and professionalism.
The course participants will learn
- How to make presentations purposeful
- How to plan and prepare for a presentation
- An effective presentation structure
- Approaches to deal with questions from the audience
- How to deliver professional presentations
- Techniques to manage presentation nerves and stress
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with discussions and exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.