Business leaders and staff are often so preoccupied with the immediate issues that they lose sight of their ultimate goals. This is why a strategic plan is absolutely essential – without it a business is likely to flounder.
This practical one-day training course is designed to give business leaders a practical framework and tool set for developing your business strategy, including exploring how to analyse your current business and your market challenges, how to develop your vision and strategy and how to break your strategy into tangible steps for a successful implementation.
The course participants will learn
- How to evaluate the market and business environment
- How to analyse the business from a strategic perspective
- How to develop a strong and compelling vision/ambition
- How to generate and consider strategic options
- How to formulate the strategy to achieve the vision
- How to convert the strategy to implementation plans and actions
- How to engage staff in the strategy development and implementation
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with discussions and exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.