Coaching is a relatively new approach in organisations, but over the last decade it has moved from the exclusive benefit for senior executives in large businesses, provided by external executive coaches, to an approach embraced within many modern organisations. Coaching is becoming an essential skill sets for the modern leader to help them develop the performance of their team members.
With good coaching the leader will develop the capability of staff, improve their performance, help them think more effectively and empower them to be confident and competent in their decision making. The leader will thereby also free up their own time and be able to focus on the strategic and forward looking side of their role.
Quiver Management is a triple European Quality Award winning specialist in training managers to coach and helping organisations build a coaching culture.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as a leader
- How to use coaching to improve performance and change behaviours (and when not to)
- Constructive listening techniques for improved understanding
- High quality questioning to increase awareness and create progress
- Understand how adults learn and how to use this insight in their conversations with colleagues
- How to build strong rapport and relationships
- How to structure effective coaching and development conversations
- How to provide developmental feedback for increased understanding, motivation, development and performance
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
We also offer 2-months and 6-months open courses, leading to internationally recognised coaching and mentoring qualification levels.