This one-day course is designed for trained mentors who have completed mentoring training in the past, built up some experience and are now looking for more tools to help them support their mentees.
The workshop will be delivered by a very experienced coach/mentor. In addition to sharing new mentoring tools, the trainer will also allow time to explore and discuss how to address challenges the delegates have been facing in their mentoring.
The course participants will explore and learn:
- Different types of mentoring roles they may take
- How mentoring can increase productivity and impact of training programmes
- Mentoring tools and techniques to support career mentoring, training mentoring and transition mentoring
- A systemic mentoring approach
- How to help the mentee create a dynamic personalised learning environment suitable for the 21st Century
- How mentoring supports the development of future leaders and in particular the “Millennial” generation
- How to address mentoring challenges experienced by the delegates
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises.
The participants will receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
We also offer 2-months and 6-months open courses, leading to internationally recognised mentoring and coaching qualifications.