This one-day intensive workshop, designed specifically for accountants, will show how you can use powerful interpersonal skills and techniques used by professional coaches to improve your clients’ and your understanding of their personal and business goals and motivation, connect with your clients on a deeper rational and emotional level and build strong rapport and trusted relationships.
The course participants will learn
- The benefits of using coaching conversation techniques as an accountant
- Purposeful listening and observation techniques for improved understanding of your clients’ reality
- High quality questioning to help increase the clients’ self-awareness and facilitate their thinking and decision making
- How to uncover clients’ personal and business goals and deeper motivations
- How to build strong rapport and relationships with your clients
- How to use the increased understanding and deeper rapport to advice and support your clients more effectively
The training workshop is interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises. The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.
Open courses and in-house courses
Please contact us if you are interested in an in-house course for your team of accountants and client facing staff.
Look also at our events page, as we also at times run these as open courses through partner organisations.
You are of course also very welcome to sign up to our monthly newsletter, where you will be kept updated with new event dates.