Partners in professional firms be it law firms, accountancies and consultancies face increasing pressures to change and increase productivity and performance in rapidly evolving markets.
Strategy in today’s competitive and fast-changing landscape is moving away from just ‘strategic planning’ to more of ‘strategic thinking’, in order to respond more effectively and quickly to changes.
When professionals take on partner, senior partner, managing partner and board positions, they will now need to take a more strategic view of the business they are responsible for.
This 1-day workshop for partners in professional firms will increase the participants’ confidence and ability to operate and think at a strategic level.
The participants will learn
The course participants will learn about
- The importance and application of strategic, critical and creative thinking
- Strategic thinking tools and processes
- Critical thinking tools for analysing and questioning the status quo
- Creative thinking for generating new opportunities and solutions
- Strategic business models
- Strategic analysis tools
- Barriers to strategic thinking and how to overcome them
- Leading strategic change
The training workshop will be interactive and practical; mixing theory with conversation exercises.
The participants will also receive a course workbook with descriptions of the models and techniques shared during the workshop.