We provide ILM Qualifications in Leadership and Management.
We currently offer a choice of Level 5 Award and Level 5 Certificate programmes as tailored in-house programmes for organisations. The programmes are highly flexible with an extensive range of units. This gives us the ability to tailor our training, assignments and support to suit your organisation’s specific needs and aspirations.Download our qualification brochure
The Level 5 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management is designed for practising and aspiring middle managers, helping them develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
The training consists of a number of classroom training workshops combined with work based assignments. The courses
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development
- Can be customised to the development needs of your organisation
- Embed new skills in the workplace through work based assignments
Participants will experience a variety of benefits such as how to
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop their ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark their management skills
- Raise their profile in the organisation
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas:
- Working with people
- Managing yourself and personal skills
- Providing direction
- Facilitation innovation and change
- Achieving results
- Using resources
The flexibility in unit choices allows the qualifications to be tailored to meet the needs of the organisation and the individual, with progression from Award to Certificate, and from there to a Diploma.
Our training designers will work with you to design a programme of workshops, assignments and other supporting activities to lift the leadership capabilities of your organisations’ leadership talent. The training consists of
- Classroom based workshops with a mix of theory, facilitated discussion, case stories and practical exercises
- Work based assignments and project work
- Group and individual tutor support
Our training approach promotes reflective review, and encourages delegates to find opportunities to apply the learning in their workplace.
The programmes will typically take place over 6 or 12 months, and may also include non-ILM training workshops designed specifically for the organisation.
The Level 5 Award programme typically takes 6 months to complete while the Certificate programme is usually attained over a 12 month period.
The participants will need to spend around 3-4 hours a week studying to be able to complete the course in these time frames.
All our trainers are experienced leaders and managers with extensive experience developing leaders across a wide range of levels and sectors.
We are committed to promoting diversity and equality of opportunity both within our own organisation and in our training programmes. A full copy of our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available upon request.
All participants qualify for free studying membership of ILM, gaining access to a wealth of specialist information and advice including the Learning Zone. Studying membership lasts for six months (or the length of the learner’s programme, whichever is greater) and is an ideal way to support their studies and on-going leadership and management development.
Each unit is assigned a Credit Value (CV) by ILM as well as a number of Guided Learning Hours (GLH). In order to achieve the Award, Certificate or Diploma students most successfully complete combinations.
Please click on this link to see our ILM Qualifications Leaflet.
Book a Free Consultation
Call us for a free consultation on 07732 786 456
Meet Our TeamFind out more