Once internal coaches and managers are trained in coaching and mentoring in organisations it is very important to keep inspiring, challenging and developing their coaching skills.
We are running an increasing number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events for internal coaches and mentors for our corporate clients.
The range of subjects vary considerably, but are all centred around how these can enhance the coaches’ and mentors’ skills, effectiveness and impact.
- Enhancing the internal coaches’ and mentors’ coaching/mentoring skills
- Inspiring them to apply their coaching and mentoring skills
- Creating a community feel / network for internal coaches and mentors
- Providing a forum for shared learning and discussion
- Recognising the internal coaches/mentors’ contribution to the organisation
- Sharing organisational updates with the coach/mentor community
- Picking up issues and themes experienced by coaches/mentors, to feed back to management and/or to inform future CPD events
- Contributing towards CPD requirements stipulated by their professional bodies
CPD event format:
Our typical CPD format are a half-day or more for the CPD subject itself, plus 1-2 hours allocated for discussion of coaching/mentoring challenges and issues raised by the participants.
The number of participants can range from 6 to 20+ people.
We suggest that attendance at the events is recorded and that the CPD events are logged by the participants or organisation on their training records.
Your CPD requirements
call us for a no-obligation discussion on 0333 123 2002
Coaching qualificationFind out more