In this short interview by Martin Bamford of PFS Festival Radio, we discover how financial advisers can benefit from coaching to improve the quality of the conversations they have with clients.
Jan Bowen-Nielsen answers the questions:
- What does Quiver Management do?
- What coaching skills do you use to help financial advisers?
- How do you see financial planners integrating their coaching skills within financial planning conversations?
- Isn’t coaching just fluffy?
- How do you help clients change habits?
Jan reveals all in just 4 minutes in this recording of his interview at the Festival of Financial Planning, Birmingham. You can listen to it here.
You may also be interested to listen to an interview by Jason Butler of Finsol Systems who asks Jan to expand on the importance of soft skills in the financial sector. Jan answers 3 ‘killer questions’ from Jason here.Back to News & Blogs Overview